Want a Video Guy? Excellently Shot and Edited Event and Music Video **Call Sam** 0705 277 720

Follow Kenyan Politics
Post new Message
Login With Facebook

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
KTN Jicho Pevu Mohammed Ali: Dangerous Journalism
Post Thread 
Kenya Discussion Forum
Trending on the Internet
Uganda News
Tanzania News
Number of Registerd Voters Per County
The Richest man In Babylon
Get Rich: Other People's Money'

Kenya Needs Peace
forumdisplay
Current time: 01-Oct-2014, 05:13 PM
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Post Your Message
Post Thread 
Visit Other Forums
Breaking News forum
Kenya 2013 Presidential Politics
County Politics In Kenya
Kenya's Business Brain Bench Forum
Kenya's Webdesign Forum
Kenya in the East African Community
Free Ebooks In Kenya
Join the Forum
06-Nov-2011, 08:01 PM
KTN Jicho Pevu Mohammed Ali: Dangerous Journalism

Paruwanja La Mihadarati is the title given to Mohammed Ali's most recent Jicho pevu broadcasting. The story investigates and incriminates high level politicians and top leaders in the Police force and the CID. Drugs worth billions of shillings and running all the way from the year 2000.

More than the revelations of this edition of jicho pevu, what leaves me baffled is the danger behind this journalism. Mohammed Ali has taken a risky affair.

Jicho pevu must be Kenya's most revered investigative Journalism. The program is hosted by KTN kenya.

Thumbs up Mohammed Ali.. but.., how does he survive this?

Join me in discussing this() HoT issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-Nov-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: KTN Jicho Pevu Mohammed Ali: Dangerous Journalism
What I see is that Jicho pevu, and Mohammed Ali's investigations are more than the movies we watch on TCM. His affair with the police, how he gets the information and the depth of the findings are so deep that I would immediately assume that I never ventured into it if I were him. Talk about a little fear!

Be Informed of the Latest Newspaper Reports in Tanzania Build a Free Website Here Watch the best of Kenyan Gospel Videos
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-Nov-2011, 05:29 PM
RE: KTN Jicho Pevu Mohammed Ali: Dangerous Journalism
Bonifes fear no the gun but the hole it makes
18-Nov-2011, 11:41 PM
RE: KTN Jicho Pevu Part 2 video on youtube Video
Did you skip any of the jicho pevu video on Ktn? watch thwe video here! The video os hosted by Youtube but you don't need to go to youtube to watch it. it is your full video to watch here and comment on.

For anyone who may not have watched the jicho pevu show on KTN, here you may watch the full version.

jicho pevu Video on Ktn youtube videos. We are videos, discussions, opinions. saykenya.com

Be Informed of the Latest Newspaper Reports in Tanzania Build a Free Website Here Watch the best of Kenyan Gospel Videos
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  YuMobile Sold Out To Safaricom, Airtel- Dangerous Competition Bonifes 0 264 11-Mar-2014 07:12 PM
Last Post: Bonifes
  Jicho Pevu On Westgate Attack: Bonifes 0 531 18-Oct-2013 07:31 PM
  KTN Jicho Pevu: Saitoti's Death Probe Leaves Questions Bonifes 0 3,171 07-Apr-2013 08:54 PM
  KTN Jicho Pevu Mohammed Ali May Face Court on Paruwanja la Mihadarati Bonifes 0 3,274 14-Nov-2011 07:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact Us | Kenya Forums | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication