Want a Video Guy? Excellently Shot and Edited Event and Music Video **Call Sam** 0705 277 720

Follow Kenyan Politics
Post new Message
Login With Facebook

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
How Kenyans make Money Online:: Essaywriting Companies
Post Thread 
Kenya Discussion Forum
Trending on the Internet
Uganda News
Tanzania News
Number of Registerd Voters Per County
The Richest man In Babylon
Get Rich: Other People's Money'

Kenya Needs Peace
forumdisplay
Current time: 02-Aug-2014, 07:28 AM
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Post Your Message
Post Thread 
Visit Other Forums
Breaking News forum
Kenya 2013 Presidential Politics
County Politics In Kenya
Kenya's Business Brain Bench Forum
Kenya's Webdesign Forum
Kenya in the East African Community
Free Ebooks In Kenya
Join the Forum
01-Nov-2011, 05:24 PM
How Kenyans make Money Online:: Essaywriting Companies

Have you wondered how some of the 'jobless' Kenyans survive and sometimes live above the poverty line? There are many ways in which Kenyans make money on the internet, and i venture to talk about essay writing as a way of making money online starting today.

I have personally made some dollars through essay writing on the internet. I the process includes registering in a companies that offers the services of essaywriting and you are set to go. i will also give some of the trustworthy companies that you can rely on, companies I have seen friends work with and actually receive money. So, it is actually time for you to make money online and stop going hungry.

I have personally written academic articles with essaywriters.net and received payment. i actually think this is one of the best companies there it, because they never have a dry period when you don't have work to do. the downside of essaywriters is that sometimes they delay their payments, have some tough penalties but you can still sail through and make A LOT of money

I have friends working with 4writers.net and they receive money for their online jobs. Sometimes the amount of work goes down in 4writers.net and you thereby make less money than your potential.

Uvocorp is a very senior company, paying up from $9 per page! here you can make a fortune. But don't think it is easy to get an account with them. I have failed their English test twice myself ( that is what I studied at the university)

Do you make money writing online? share your experience and disappointments here.

Join me in discussing this() HoT issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-Nov-2011, 05:45 PM
Kenyans make Money Online:: Outsourcing Companies
The post I've done above emphasizes on making money through academic writing. I stopped doing academic writing for I thought I'm making Americans lazy in their studies.

They are cheating in the exams. Odesk.com, freelancer.com are a whole different lot.

You can make money by doing any kind of work ranging from article writing, web design, sales ans marketing, account management, Customer care etc. The list of available

jobs is endless, and the variety is exiting.

I registered with freelancer but did not make any money online with them. The reason is that the jobs there are very competitive, and applications take weeks and months.

oDesk on the other hand has helped me make some money online with them especially writing of reviews, website content and research. It is easy to register and get started.

Don't give up. you can go and make some money online today.

Join me in discussing this() HoT issue.
29-Mar-2012, 12:48 PM
Music RE: How Kenyans make Money Online:: Essaywriting Companies
I came across this forum while searching for the most popular forums in Kenya, India and Philippines. I've worked with Kenyan writers for some SEO projects and i must say you guys are hardworking. But there are problems too. some writers seem to lack creativity while others have grammar issues. But overall, its not a bad experience.

[Image: home-page-%202.jpg]

(01-Nov-2011 05:45 PM)Bigdigits Wrote:  The post I've done above emphasizes on making money through academic writing. I stopped doing academic writing for I thought I'm making Americans lazy in their studies.

They are cheating in the exams. Odesk.com, freelancer.com are a whole different lot.

You can make money by doing any kind of work ranging from article writing, web design, sales ans marketing, account management, Customer care etc. The list of available

jobs is endless, and the variety is exiting.

I registered with freelancer but did not make any money online with them. The reason is that the jobs there are very competitive, and applications take weeks and months.

oDesk on the other hand has helped me make some money online with them especially writing of reviews, website content and research. It is easy to register and get started.

Don't give up. you can go and make some money online today.
29-Mar-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: How Kenyans make Money Online:: Essaywriting Companies
Wow nice info.Am always finding new stuff here. Smile
07-Aug-2012, 03:43 PM
Well, actually I know a better place to get paid for writing:
www(dot)writing-job-online(dot)com
Registration is not easy, but when you're in, you get lots of tasks really often!

09-Aug-2012, 08:08 AM
Well, I actually always look for good writers, to work for me. So if you think you are a good writer please let me know as I always have some work available.

Kenya Live a place for Kenyans
Free Kenya Classifieds
Free eBooks
17-Oct-2012, 11:21 PM
(01-Nov-2011 05:24 PM)Bigdigits Wrote:  Have you wondered how some of the 'jobless' Kenyans survive and sometimes live above the poverty line? There are many ways in which Kenyans make money on the internet, and i venture to talk about essay writing as a way of making money online starting today.

I have personally made some dollars through essay writing on the internet. I the process includes registering in a companies that offers the services of essaywriting and you are set to go. i will also give some of the trustworthy companies that you can rely on, companies I have seen friends work with and actually receive money. So, it is actually time for you to make money online and stop going hungry.

I have personally written academic articles with essaywriters.net and received payment. i actually think this is one of the best companies there it, because they never have a dry period when you don't have work to do. the downside of essaywriters is that sometimes they delay their payments, have some tough penalties but you can still sail through and make A LOT of money

I have friends working with 4writers.net and they receive money for their online jobs. Sometimes the amount of work goes down in 4writers.net and you thereby make less money than your potential.

Uvocorp is a very senior company, paying up from $9 per page! here you can make a fortune. But don't think it is easy to get an account with them. I have failed their English test twice myself ( that is what I studied at the university)

Do you make money writing online? share your experience and disappointments here.

(17-Oct-2012 11:21 PM)Tainers Kioko Kiamba Wrote:  
(01-Nov-2011 05:24 PM)Bigdigits Wrote:  Have you wondered how some of the 'jobless' Kenyans survive and sometimes live above the poverty line? There are many ways in which Kenyans make money on the internet, and i venture to talk about essay writing as a way of making money online starting today.

I appreciate the kind of work Kenyan writers are doing. They have made a mark in penetrating the world's authorship industry and they are keeping their heads high. One thing i have encountered is the challenge in withdrawing payments from paypal in Kenya. After many years i have come to get a US debit card which works well with barclays Kenya. You can now withdraw your paypal money with this card. You will save greatly in your hard earned cash. I would like to share this with others. If you would like to get one you can contact me through: articlebizarie(at)gmail(dot)com
25-Oct-2012, 04:50 PM
I need to start writing immediately, any orders?
25-Nov-2012, 12:03 PM

once u make money onlne withdraw paypal. payza, liberty reserve,stp,,,,,etc in kenya or anyother contry instant to your mpesa, orange money, u cash , bank account, western union, money gram, ria, xpressmoney or cash from our agents near you. also exchange to other ecurrencies instant like payza, stp, liberty reserve. join payafric.com
02-Jan-2013, 11:39 PM
(09-Aug-2012 08:08 AM)casper021 Wrote:  Well, I actually always look for good writers, to work for me. So if you think you are a good writer please let me know as I always have some work available.

Hi there. I am a good writer and I am interested to work for you. If the position is still available, kindly get back to me. You can also get me on Facebook as Pro Writers. Thank you in advance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kenyans can now earn money from home! steve11og 0 362 07-Nov-2013 05:38 PM
Last Post: steve11og
  Making Money Online Through Adsense Bigdigits 3 1,908 25-Nov-2012 12:16 PM
Last Post: payafric

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact Us | Kenya Forums | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication